These two buildings were built in the early 1900's, and both reflect the architecture of classical buildings. In 2003, on the facade of 381 Park Avenue South, over 500 pieces of terracotta were replaced with GFRC casts virtually identical to the originals. Complex fan arches, fluted spandrels, sills, jambs, lintels, ornate columns, and decorative urns were completely replicated in modern materials.

 

Situated in the Flatiron District, often referred to as 'Midtown South", the
boundaries of this area are 14th Street to 34th Street, from the East River to Broadway. Both buildings are just a few blocks from the 6, R and W trains.

building photo